Two years ago, i wrote a story (in manuscript).
The Seven Seas, it was my intention then (and now) to publish it to the world, but i knew i had a problem, cause when ever i give the manuscript to a friend or family to read, they tell me the story is nice but, the writing is extremely poor. After i decided to find a solution to my problem i figured it was only a matter of time before i become perfect, but the mark those errors have left on me still hunts me.
1. I am never sure what i write is good.
2. Always writing what others will like, and not what i like.
3. Believing am not a good writer, even if what i write shows i am.
4. Writing based on what others have written.
5. I now have problems interpreting my inspirations.
What i have to do, to stop and control these effects, i don’t know. Have surfed the net, go back to my books, but still am finding it hard.
Someone told me to find solution in other places, and not follow the crowd.